- Production of clinical videos for students
- Conversion of video and audio from analog or digital sources
- Live demonstrations/transmissions via network/satellite/videolink/OF link/ISDN/coaxial cable from Procedure Rooms or Operating Theatre
- Recording of clinical videos and/or audio
- Artwork design charging services:
– Posters, banners, backdrops
– Leaflets, signage, line drawings, invitation cards, letterheads
- Printing services of different sizes, quantities and colours:
– Ink-jet colour plotter (max. width is 41” roll)
– Colour laser printer (A3 & A4 size)
Hand Held Microphone
Goose Neck Microphone
Microphone with Cable
- Equipment is reserved on a first come first served basis. Early booking is recommended to ensure availability of manpower and equipment.
- Equipment loan is for short-term use. Extended loan periods will be considered according to availability.
Audio Visual Support
- AV equipment setup for teaching
- Lecture recording services
- Video recording services for press conferences
- Technical support for conferences and symposiums
- Live demo support
- AV equipment maintenance
- ‘First-aid service’ in the event of critical failure of AV equipment (for normal repairs/maintenance, equipment should be returned to original supplier)
- Minor maintenance service for AV equipment in PWH departments/units of CUHK (except wards under HA management)
Note to users
- Please submit your request for any of the above services via our job request system.
- For details about the job request procedure, please click HERE.